Leather Syntan A7
Approx. Rs 97 / Kg
- Brand: ARITAN
- Color: Green
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- Physical State: Powder
- Usage: Industrial
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Application: Pretreatment Process
- Pack Type: Glass Bottle
ARITAN A7 Anionic resin based filing syntan for retanning of chorme and combination tanned leathers.CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Based on Nitrogen containing polymeric resin.
|Appearance||:||Free Flowing pale brown powder|
|pH (l:10)||:||9.5 0.3|
- Possesses selective filling property, leading to deposition in loose structured and flat leather.
- Improves fullness of chrome leathers, besides grain tightening resulting in maintenance, of chrome leather characteristic. No drawn grain formation takes place due to non-astringent nature.
- Imparts level dyeing property and desirable buffing surface due to resinous nature.
- In clothing Nappa, during neutralization stage 4.0% ARITAN A7 is added and subsequently further retanning is carried out with 2.0% ARITAN A7 after neutralization.
- In upper leather, both full grain and corrected grain, during neutralization stage. 3.5% ARITAN A7 after neutralization.
- Production Capacity: 500-1000
- Delivery Time: Within 5 to 10 Working Days
- Packaging Details: As per standard packaging